Thursday, February 2, 2012

What did I wear Today? Boots Remixed

Every time I think of remixed outfits I always think of rap songs and how they say "this is the remix." I think that makes me a loser doesn't it?

So recently I had a full at the clinic between classes and clients but was sent home to change due to some not dressy enough pants (they are super strict with the dress code there), but no big deal because I had the opportunity to make a new outfit since the shirt I was wearing didn't go with the other black pants I had. So lucky you, two outfits for the price of one! And I gotta say, I like both outfits a lot (the first one is very mod/New York and may become a new date outfit for me) but I think the second is my favorite.



Pants: BDG @ Urban Outfitters
Boots: Michael by Michael Khors
Shirt: H&M (recent purchase)
Tank: H&M
Belt: Urban Outfitters (recent purchase)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (recent purchase)
Ring: Forever 21 (recent purchase)
Necklace: A gift from my Granny



Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: The Limited
Pants: The Gap (recent purchase)

1 comment:

Lidiya said...

The boots look fabulous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...