Thursday, June 14, 2012

Vacation = Time to Chill

I have been a mix making music fiend lately. I don't know if it's because I'm inspired or insanely bored with the music I have. Either way, every occasion seems like a good one to break out a new record or make a new mix. This is one I made last Sunday to chill out and enjoy the nice weather with a beer before going on a night walk.

Carnival  - The Cardigans
Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
This Magic Moment - The Drifters
Ideal Magnet - Benzos
Monday Monday - The Mamas And The Papas
Wedding Bell Blues - The 5th Dimension
Sweet Thing - Van Morrison
Next Year, Baby - Jamie Cullum
Absinthe Party At The Fly Honey Warehouse - Minus The Bear
Past The Sleep - Company Of Thieves
With Arms Outstretched - Rilo Kiley
Captain For Dark Mornings - Laura Nyro
How Can I Be Sure - The Rascals
No More I Love You's - Annie Lennox
Human Nature - Michael Jackson
Vagabond - Wolfmother
Masoko Tanga - The Police
Lover, You Should Have Come Over - Jeff Buckley
I Believe (When I Fall in Love it will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder
Just Like You Said - Seal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...