Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DIY - Beauty

I have about two weeks left in this quarter which means once again things are getting super hectic around here. So that being said, I have to admit that today's entry is a little bit of a cheat.

Awhile back I found this great article on Yahoo.com about beauty treatments you can give yourself from products you have lying around your kitchen. I've done the wake me up scrub, and yes that definitely woke me up and got me going for the day. And I think we've all done the eye de-puffer. There's also a couple of other tips in the comments section.

Click here for the article.

Here's one that I want to try next:

Foaming Vanilla-Honey Bath

1 cup light oil (almond, sunflower, or canola)
½ cup honey
½ cup mild liquid hand or body soap
1 tablespoon vanilla extract.

Mix ingredients together in a glass jar. To use, shake gently to remix and pour ¼ cup under running bath water.

What can I say, I like a good bubble bath. Maybe when finals are over this is how I'll treat myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...