Quick and easy entry about a quick and easy recipe. (Can you tell I'm still stressed about school? We're down to the final days, I'm done Tuesday afternoon.)
This one is brought to you straight from my Granny's kitchen (and of course that means it's super yummy).
- One Red Pepper
- One Yellow Pepper
- One Orange Pepper
- One Green Pepper
- One Onion
- Small red potatoes (about 1/3-1/2 a bag)
- Olive oil
- Garlic Power
- Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Put some olive oil in the bottom of a baking dish.
2. Cut up peppers by slicing them lengthwise put them in baking dish.
3. Add sliced onions and cut up small red potatoes into quarters (or smaller pieces depending on your preference)
4. Sprinkle garlic powder, some salt, and Italian seasoning on it tossing it so that vegetables are covered evenly. Sprinkle olive oil on the whole thing.
5. Bake it for about half an hour or until potatoes are soft when poked with a fork.
6. Enjoy and remember to give your Granny a great big hug!