Friday, July 1, 2011

What Did I wear today?

Happy July everyone! I hope you're all as excited for this month as I am. BBQs, pool parties, visitors. Lots of good times!

I've started working in the clinic which means I get to break out all of my old work clothes and start dressing like an adult again. Part of me is excited because it means I get to play dress up in a whole new way, plus I've missed my fancy shoes. But then part of me remembers how nice it was to be a "kid" for the past year with only school to worry about. Now I have to switch modes and go back to being a professional, watch what I say, follow the rules, etc. In reality, I think it's the rule following that I have the biggest issue with. What can I say, I like to color outside the lines.



Blouse: BCBG Outlet
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Bracelet: Lia Sophia
Necklace: H&M

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...