Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Fashion Inspiration from Chictopia

How great is it that there are places these days that you can go to to find street fashion? I hate being in the suburbs for a lot of reasons, but a big one is the lack of unique fashion and people watching. I just watched a really good documentary, Bill Cunningham New York, about the NY Times photographer who pioneered street fashion photography, and it's amazing to see how far things have come since the age of the internet.

After looking for some awesome Fall photos to inspire us yesterday I decided I needed to do a companion entry all about Fall street fashion from Chictopia. Unfortunately for me, this past week it's been in the 80s and 90s as the Bay Area is getting its Indian summer, so looking through these pictures and seeing fall leaves, loads of tights, scarves, and everything else I love about the Fall was torture. I am never more homesick than from the months of September through December. Well...one fall down, 3 or 4 more to go.

Here's 10 of my favorites outfits:





1 comment:

Corazon J. Gilmore said...

Wow!! You select some cute dress for fall fashion. Your coat and sweater are looking so gorgeous. I appreciate your choice. I will try to collect the dress from your wish list.



Available and affordable burberry trench coat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...