Monday, September 5, 2011

What Did I wear today? - Fashion Magazine Inspired

I am an avid reader of Harper's Bazaar and have been for the past five or six years. Each month when I get my new copy I carve out some time to sit on the couch and flip through the glossy pages to take in every detail. Fashion is an art form and I love looking at the advertisements and editorials to see the crazy and interesting things people do. But I love to see the street wear and fashion suggestions to see what's in style right now just as much.

So a couple of weeks ago I got the September Issue in the mail (which was HUGE as always) and flipped through some of it one morning before heading off to the clinic. Then of course I looked down at my outfit and said, "god this is horrible. I need to change" and came up with this one based on some of their suggestions for Fall trends. I even did my makeup! Although you can't really tell. All it needed was something bright red like a skinny belt and it'd be perfect.



Shirt: Banana Republic circa 2009
Skirt: BCBG
Shoes: Michael by Michael Khors circa 2009
Ring: Forever 21
Dog being annoying and not moving: Charlie

Follow Young, Broke, and Married

1 comment:

Opal Wells said...

aww your dog is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...