Monday, September 27, 2010

This Week's Sales!

Thank God, only one more post now until that Dirt Candy post is off the main page! I can't stand it anymore, and this strict food budget Nick and I are on for the next week (due to massive amounts of visitors for the two weeks after that and the extra spending we'll no doubt do when they're here) really stinks. We have a week of pasta with red sauce and peanut butter sandwiches ahead of us. I guess, though, we'll lose a few pounds before the Holiday season. That's got to be a good thing, right?

Now on to the sales!

Banana Republic - Free shipping on orders of $100 - BRFREE100. At the factory store they're having a 70% off sale CLICK HERE for a coupon for an additional 20% off at the store...I think it's time for me to break out the BP card and finish off my Christmas shopping.
Sak's 5th Avenue - Free shipping on orders of $150 - SEPSHIP10
Bath and Body Works - 3 Wick Candles, 2 for $20, Wall Flowers are 4 for $20 or 6 for $24.
New York Philharmonic - Alan Gilbert Conducts Mahler's Sixth Symphony, September 29 - October 1. Seats are $39 & $59 if you enter the code: 1001-39. Click on "Promo" button to buy.
CO Bigelow - Buy 2 items, get 1 free!
Netflix.com - If you click on the link I gave you here, you can get a 1 month free trial. I think if you go straight to the website without clicking that link you get 2 weeks free.
Bloomingdale's - Got the urge for your man to be a CK underwear model? You can get 25% off male Calvin Klein underwear through October 11th.
Ann Taylor Loft - I think this is only in-store: Spend $50 and get a $25 gift card, so if you liked either of those jackets I posted on the Fall Fashion entry and couldn't justify it, you can always use those gift cards for Christmas presents...I'm such an enabler.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...