Thursday, August 4, 2011

What Did I wear today?

Another work outfit. I'm trying to see how long I can go at the clinic without wearing the same outfit twice. So far I've been working there for a month and a day (2 days a week) and haven't repeated yet. It's actually a nice challenge for myself because so often I fall into a pattern of wearing the same pieces all the time. This is really forcing me to be creative and utilize my whole wardrobe, including things I haven't work in awhile like this skirt:



And just to show you without the cardigan, my original idea for this way to play up a monochromatic look. It's probably a little to NYC for California with all the black, but that's ok. You can take the girl out of NY, but you can't take the NY out of the girl...



Tank: The Gap
Skirt: H&M circa 2007
Belt: Uniqlo circa 2007
Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklace: Hand me down from my Mom
Shoes: Ann Taylor circa 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...