Friday, August 19, 2011

What Did I wear today?

Hard to imagine summer vacation is actually getting close to being over. Some schools are already going back this week. Some colleges start next week. But if you're lucky, like me, you're actually about to start your summer vacation and have two glorious weeks off until you go back to school at the beginning of September. So pumped! Although I will probably pick up an extra day or two at Anthropologie so it won't be too lazy...but at least there will be no homework and no clinic work. Folding clothes and helping people make outfits is a lot less stressful than being a therapist. That's probably the #1 reason I wanted that job. Mindless and fun at the same time.

Here's an outfit to celebrate my upcoming summer "vacation."



Shirt - J.Crew via Jeremy's Thrift/discount/whatever store
Shorts - Forever 21
Belt - Thrifted
Shoes - H&M circa 2005
Tank - H&M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for summer break! I wish my college were on the quarter system! I go back next week. 17 long weeks of classes. It seems ridiculous when I compare the way quarter systems work.

Love the outfit. Enjoy your break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...