Sunday, August 7, 2011

What Did I wear today?

A few weeks ago I finally started working at Anthropologie. While I have yet to see the majority of the money I've made there, I've already spent it. Thanks to employee appreciation weekend I've picked up a few things (skirt, sweater, blouse, and belt), the first of which will be making a WDIWT appearance today. I do feel a little bit guilty about spending the money, but chalk it up to lack of self-control around super cute things on extreme sale. I probably won't buy anything again for awhile, though. As you know I have so many clothes, nowadays things need to be really special for me to be interested in it. I've seen a lot of the stock and there's things that are cute that I might buy if they weren't so expensive, but I'm not dying to own it. And yeah, I do get a discount, but have you seen the prices at Anthropologie? Even with the discount I still can't afford that. I'm not paid enough, and I generally only work one day a week.

Anywhoo, today's outfit has quickly become a favorite for me. I just love that skirt.



Skirt - Anthropologie
Shirt - H&M
Belt - Thrifted
Shoes - Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Bracelet - Hand-me-down Vintage from my mom

2 comments:

maNda said...

cute skirt!

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, you look absolutely fantastic! Love your skirt and pumps! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you;ll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...