Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope the Easter Bunny treats you well. Originally our plans were to have my Aunt over from Chicago, but then she canceled on us. As I'm a planner who tends to plan way in advance, I had bought a lot of the nonperishable food I needed already. So rather than let a good meal go to waste we're having a few friends over to gorge ourselves. Not going to go too crazy (well, for me), but we'll definitely have some yummy things to eat.

Here's what my menu looks like...

Dinner:
- Roast Beef with potatoes and pearl onions (and maybe Bearnaise sauce)
- Sauted Asparagus
- Green Bean Casserole
- Quiche with peas, mushrooms, sausage (maybe?), and goat cheese
- Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese

Dessert:
- Banana Cream Pie
- Ice Cream
- Baked Brie

2 comments:

Mr. Capoeira Sydney said...

What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

Rosie said...

Banana cream pie sounds like the perfect desert for Easter dinner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...