Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What did I wear Today?

I know you've recently seen these pants, but I am really digging them right now and figured I could tell you about my new found love of colored denim.

Colored denim has been big for awhile now but it wasn't until November that I went out of my comfort zone and bought a pair. If you know anything about what my wardrobe has generally looked like over the last 10 years you'll know as much as I try to be seasonally appropriate with how I dress and pick up some of the California influences recently, I am very much a NYer. I routinely have to tell myself to stop buying black, grey, and navy blue clothes and get more color in there. So had these purple pants not been on super sale for us employees at work I'm not sure I would have had the guts to get them (I kind of wish I had also gotten the red ones at the same time. Oh well, live and learn). Some of my more close minded friends have poked fun, but most people love them and several at work followed my example and got them too. Definitely glad I made the purchase, although now I have the challenge of trying to create outfits with them that don't only feature neutral colored shirts...



Pants: AG @ Anthropologie
Tank: H&M
Blouse: Forever 21
Necklace: Modcloth
Cardigan: The Limited
Shoes (being blocked by 2/3s of the farm): DSW

Follow Tea Time for Lulu

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...