Thursday, March 3, 2011

Listening to lately.

Making mixtapes was one of my favorite past times growing up. There's something very satisfying about planning out each side, the feel, and squeezing it all into 45 minutes X 2. Making mixed CDs is fun too, but there's something lost in the hardness and instant gratification of iTunes and a 70 minute CD. Now, if I could make a mix tape for all of you, here's what I would put on it.

Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) - Arcade Fire
Are You On My Side - Rogue Wave
Geraldine - Glasvegas
My Moon My Man - Feist
Me And The Moon - The Drums
Murder - The Virgins
Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley
Giving Up The Gun - Vampire Weekend
Hearts And Bones - Paul Simon
There Goes The Fear - Doves
Rolling In the Deep - Adele
Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson And The Business International
Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
Common Reaction - Uh Huh Her
Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...