Monday, March 21, 2011

What did I wear today?

Considering I plan on posting a lot of my outfits I've decided to stop numbering the posts. I'm already at 7 and I have at least 3 more on my digital camera that I need to upload. Suffice to say I think people don't care when you're on entry #4239.

Today's outfit was one that I wore for class at the school's clinic, so it's obviously more professional. At the time I couldn't find my digital camera (not that they come out that great in my bedroom anyway) and I had to use my phone. So sorry for the odd pose (although that can partially be blamed on Charlie since I was trying to get my shoes in the picture. He was too curious about what was going on and wouldn't budge), blurriness, etc.



Dress: H&M circa 2007, from a post-bad-break-up shopping spree. Considering how much I love this dress, I'd say that break-up was worth it!
Cardigan: New from Forever 21
Footless tights: The Gap
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Modcloth, possibly my favorite belt of all time.

And don't forget to enter the contest! I only have 5 entries so far which makes your chances of winning very good. This gift basket is HUGE and growing by the minute. All you have to do is leave a comment here or on Facebook with some info. So easy, so worth it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...