Saturday, February 26, 2011

What did I wear today? #3 - One shirt two ways

Recently I went to Sway in Santa Cruz and found the most amazing shirt. Considering my budget right now is $5 or free, at $30 it was a splurge. But I was too in love to not walk away from it. I can wear it with jeans, skirts, shorts, slacks, and...I think that covers most bottoms. But you get the point. Here's two really easy looks I crafted around the current shirt of my dreams.



PS. Please excuse my faces, I realize when I am thinking very intensely about getting the right light and angle so things don't turn out dark or blurry I have a hard time trying to smile legitimately. Tyra would be so disappointed.

Look 1:

Perfect for a summertime brunch?

Shorts: Express circa 2007
Shoes: Modcloth

Look 2:

For work.

Blazer: Surprise! Surprise! In London circa 2004
Capris: Banana Republic Outlet last year for $15
Shoes: One of my favorite pairs ever by Steve Madden circa 2007-8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sleeves are really cute! And your shoe collection is adorable from what I have seen! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love girly shirts like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...